As an Solar Sales Consultant you are the primary face of Green Rev Energy. Your primary tasks include generating leads as well as converting leads generated by our sales support, educating potential customers on the benefits of solar, and being the primary point of contact throughout the sales and installation process for our customers. We are seeking highly motivated, energetic closers to fill this role and meet and exceed our sales goals. We offer a generous uncapped commission structure and growth opportunity.
– Lead generation
– Performing site visits with customers to educate them on solar and gather information to communicate to our design team
– Build quality relationships with our customers
– Be the primary point of contact through the sales and installation process.
– Closing sales and signing contracts with customers
-Maintaining current knowledge of solar equipment, finance options, industry trends to be able to discuss solar from an informed perspective
Requirements for the position include:**
– Self-Motivated, energetic, positive attitude.
– Solar sales or other sales experience a must with a proven record of generating business and closing sales
– Ability to stay very disciplined, organized, and on task.
– Available to work around customers’ schedules, including evenings and weekends
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills both for customers and Green Rev team members
– Computer competencies including MS Office, CRM experience preferred
– Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
– Valid Driver’s License and able to pass a background check
– Home Improvement Salesperson license or the ability to obtain one from the Contractors State Licensing Board
-Ability to work remotely
– Competitive uncapped commission structure
– Potential growth for performers including promotion and equity
– 401k for eligible positions
– Health, vision, and dental for eligible positions
– Flexible hours
– Great earning potential $100k+
Job Type: Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission